1) My car seems to like high-octane petrol a lot more than it does normal unleaded petrol. Looks like my petrol bills will be going up a bit in future.
3) Never rely on a certain UK-based web hosting provider to actually do its job properly over the Christmas/New Year period.
4) Telewest’s fault reporting department is a joke. Suffice to say, I’m not impressed by Telewest at the moment.
5) The landline telephone in my house has not worked all day, see above.
6) No matter how much you tidy, the room you are cleaning still looks a mess at the end of it.
7) I’m actually missing work – how sad is that!
8) BSkyB offers over 480 channels of content, most of it of questionable quality, but a Sky Digital dish still can’t overcome the effects of a heavy rain downpour on the incoming satellite signal.
9) The new series of Desperate Housewives starts this Wednesday 🙂
10) So does the new series of Celebrity Big Brother 🙁