Hey folks, its Friday, it’s lunchtime, and I’m feeling more than a little unhinged, so it’s time for another thrilling installment of…Things I’ve learned this week!
1) In a very odd place this week, neither happy or sad, yet uneasy with the world around me.
2) As of this morning, Sky has not enabled my DSL broadband service.
3) The tossers that delivered my new TV look like they have played football with it, so expecting said TV to be DOA when I get home.
4) This week has been a real grind, loads of people away, coupled with a couple of really slow news days.
5) Press launches can be pointless, tasteless and sleazy all at the same time.
6) My day brightened up significantly around 11am this morning, when a friendly face I’ve been missing came back to the office after three days away!
7) I’m still giggling at just how much free publicity Microsoft has given IT PRO this week
8.) Windows Vista blows.
9) My next car will be either a Prius or a Mustang (preferably a Shelby one), depending on whether I want to save the planet or give it a good kick-in the day I go car shopping.
10) Not spending enough time with some of my friends – beginning to realise I’m losing touch with certain people.
11) Still can’t decide whether the Sidekick 3 is a good thing or a bad thing – need to play with it some more.
12) Hiring all the stuff needed to do a spit roast pig is expensive!
13) I’m only 20 posts away from hitting the 200 mark on Twitter.
14) I need a drink!
15) I also need a holiday, or at least a few days off so I can finish catching up on Desperate Housewives and all the bootlegs of Las Vegas season 4 I’ve just downloaded.